Timmy

Timmy
Isnt he cute???

Saturday 12 June 2010

London!!

Haha, almost like a week after we went i'm finally blogging about it, but London was amazing! I was a bit disappointed at Graduate Fashion Week though. I think my expectations were a tad too high, to be honest. Also when I went around looking at different universities and options for my future, there werent many prospectuses on offer, just mainly leaflets. I still came back with a bag full of stuff, that was too heavy for little old me, so Mikey carried it. :)Some of the garments there were amazing though, it has to be said. That last dress of the whole show, it made my day it was that amazing.
And how can we forget VIVIENNE WESTWOOD!!!!! I cant believe I was sat in the same room as her, I was like Oh My Gosh!!! I made me realise how much I want my work at Graduate Fashion Week.
Then off to Kensington Palace, after lunch of course, and a McFlurry from McDonalds. Did you know Happy Meals are £2.19 there? I was in shock.
Then Kensington Palace, which was gorgeous, it was a REAL PALACE!! I was thinking there would be beautiful royal dresses from the ages, but there was only one dress in sight. A beautiful dress by Vivienne Westwood, but of course thereis always a catch. NO PHOTOGRAPHY!, how can you got a place like that and not take pictures! Im glad I have a photographic memory. :)Some amazing facts pictures and insightful rooms though, so it wasnt that bad. I learnt a bit of history. Overall, an amazing day and I would do it again, except the memory card on my camera got full, so not as many pictures as I wanted, hope you like the pictures I did take though. :)




























KENSINGTON PALACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment