Timmy

Timmy
Isnt he cute???

Sunday 23 May 2010

From bad to great! : )

Well today was just another sunday, nothing special or anything. Except for the fact that i am extremely proud of my garment. I cant believe how much better it looks, it actually makes me feel happy looking at it. In a week I have made so many changes I didnt think were possible. The crit last week really opened my eyes on how to improve what i called and i quote ' my worst garment so far '.
By changing the colour of the topstitching, changing the zip, shortening the sleeves, putting two huge darts in the back, dramatically shortening the shorts, fixing the waistband and redoing the hem, it looks like a completely different garment.
I didnt know it could look this good.
Im probably just exaggerating how good it is, but you can decide that for yourself.
; )
A picture will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment