Timmy

Timmy
Isnt he cute???

Monday 27 September 2010

Nottingham Trent University

My trip to Nottingham Trent University was AMAZING!!!! If you take a 3 year old to an open day, its going to be eventful. I went with my 3 year old cousin Bellicia, my mum and uncle. The course looks so good and Nottingham looks like a nice city to live in. And from what Rakhee tells me it cant be that bad! The course offers many opportunaties such as exchange trips to the fashion institute in New York, and Tokyo. My dream is to travel to Japan at least once in my life. The course is spread over 3 years, and in the third year you can swap over to the fashion business course if thats what you want. It covers modules such as colour theory, although your first project is white, to get to be more creative and focus on the structure and design of the garment. You can work alongside the students on the textiles and knitted courses. They have 3 or 4 sewing machine rooms, and maximum 10 people to one tutor but its usually less. I think this course is made for me, and Nottingham is an amazing location as I wont be too far away from Birmingham.
I LOVE IT!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment