Timmy

Timmy
Isnt he cute???

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Drawing

I have loads of life drawing work to upload, and if i do say so myself, I feel it gets progressively better. I hope you agree. Here we were just drawing bones hanging from the ceiling, to get the basic techniques. There are also some images of the bones here aswell.

Here we began drwing a skeleton, to learn the basics of the human form.

Here we began drawing a live model named Rupert. Trying to get 3 drawings on one page taught us the importance of composition. Switching techniques very quickly is sooo hard, and I discovered I cant draw too good, with my left hand.

Here we picked one area to draw, and zoomed in on tone, using sticks of graphite.


Here we spent the whole 2 and a half hours focusing on one drawing. First mapping out the general shapes in pencil. Then bringing paint into it, on the darker areas, then the lightest areas. We then mixed lots of different shades, and filled in the mid-tones on the body. I think it looks pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment