Timmy

Timmy
Isnt he cute???

Monday 7 March 2011

FMP

I think I have made this too complicated for myself and just need to edit a bit.
Im taking elements form each of the areas explored and simplified it.
Even though Pandoras box was filled with evils that consumed the world, the little bit of hope has more value and meaning.

Its what people remember the hope left in the box.
No matter how bad things theyre arein the world even a glimmer of hope can help you get through the tough times.

There will always be good and bad in the world, and that isnt going to change. Its which path that you choose to take that defines you. However its the ratio that changes.

My silhouette will come from Greek drapery combined with some intricate structures.

My colour cheme is from A/W 2011-12.
Sorry dont have WGSN at home, so youll have to wait till I can the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment